1. Protecting your privacy
- We don’t share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don’t engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don’t employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don’t send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We don't gather telemetry or any other form of data from your systems through the use of our software.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
2. Data we collect
- We collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc.
- Onion Reporting Software does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments or if you contact us directly.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Onion Reporting Software site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All search criteria is stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered posters can access and update their account information through the My Account page.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of postings by search engines and other sites
- Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Onion Reporting Software - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available Onion Reporting Software postings.
5. Circumstances in which Onion Reporting Software may release information
- Onion Reporting Software may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Onion Reporting Software
we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United Kingdom. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We welcome your feedback on this document on our Contact Us