Onion Extra v4.0.0.x - Free download for Sage 50 Accounts in Excel (very large data volumes)
- Brand: Onion Reporting Software Ltd
- Product Code: v4.0.0.x
- Availability: In Stock
Always try our Onion product first. It will tell you if you need the greater data handling capacity offered by Onion Extra.
The free download for Sage 50 Accounts in Excel using Onion Extra v4.0.0.x provides the opportunity to try the software for 30 days without charge.
What are the main features of Onion software?
- Onion performs a transaction level extract of Sage accounting data, including sales and purchase ledger contact details, into a self-contained, distributable Excel file. This provides a full audit trail from disclosure to supporting transactions and allows things like sales analysis by customer and / or product line;
- The Sage chart of accounts is reflected in the Excel outputs (including balance sensitive disclosures such as bank / overdraft);
- The Excel file contains a suite of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports; dashboards; graphs of key accounting figures; a suite of pre-configured PivotTable reports to facilitate customer defined drills down to transaction level; and, access to information, covering a two year period, to allow you to "roll-your-own" report presentations and support the consolidation of group company information;
- Additional Excel files containing comprehensive Aged Debtor and Aged Creditor analyses;
- Complementary, free Excel templates to help our customers get even more out of their Onion software;
- Choice of any accounting year - not just the current year;
- Report on the individual months of the current year before the close / roll-forward of the previous accounting year;
- Year, Quarter, Month, Week number and day reporting;
- Optional custom reporting periods allow for 4-4-5 reporting (or similar);
- Unattended / batch execution option;
- The Excel file does not contain any macros; and,
- Onion licensing is “per machine” (i.e. it covers the production of the Onion workbook for any company accounting data accessible from that machine).
Give it a try - we think you’ll be pleased!
We’re always on the lookout for improvements that can be made without impacting significantly on cost. We’d be happy to receive any suggestions you may have via our Contact Us page.
Onion Reporting Software - revealing the layers within your Sage data in Excel
|Operating Systems||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Excel Versions||Excel 2003; Excel 2007; Excel 2010; Excel 2013; Excel 2016.|
|Sage Versions||All Sage 50 variants (v8 (2002) and upwards)|
|Error reporting||If you have any difficulty running our product on your particular configuration, please call us on +44 (0)28 95 819 815 or use the Contact Us page to send us an email.|