Onion Extra v4.0.0.x - Annual licence for Sage 50 Accounts in Excel (very large data volumes)
- Brand: Onion Reporting Software Ltd
- Product Code: v4.0.0.x
- Availability: In Stock
Please supply the following information to allow us to issue the licence(s):
A separate item should be placed in the cart for each machine you want a licence for.
To help you identify the machine to which the Unlock Code we send you relates, we quote the reference you provide in the Your Computer box below when we send the Unlock Code to you.
The Installation Code you provide in the Installation Code box below should be copied from the Product Licence dialog that shows when you run the software on the machine for which you require the licence. See the FAQs if you need more help.
Always try our Onion product first. It will tell you if you need the greater data handling capacity offered by Onion Extra.
The annual licence for Sage 50 Accounts in Excel using Onion Extra v4.0.0.x allows 365 days use on the installed computer against an unlimited number of Sage companies.
What are the main features of Onion software?
- Onion performs a transaction level extract of Sage accounting data, including sales and purchase ledger contact details, into a self-contained, distributable Excel file. This provides a full audit trail from disclosure to supporting transactions and allows things like sales analysis by customer and / or product line;
- The Sage chart of accounts is reflected in the Excel outputs (including balance sensitive disclosures such as bank / overdraft);
- The Excel file contains a suite of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports; dashboards; graphs of key accounting figures; a suite of pre-configured PivotTable reports to facilitate customer defined drills down to transaction level; and, access to information, covering a two year period, to allow you to "roll-your-own" report presentations and support the consolidation of group company information;
- Additional Excel files containing comprehensive Aged Debtor and Aged Creditor analyses;
- Complementary, free Excel templates to help our customers get even more out of their Onion software;
- Choice of any accounting year - not just the current year;
- Report on the individual months of the current year before the close / roll-forward of the previous accounting year;
- Optional custom reporting periods allow for 4-4-5 reporting (or similar);
- Unattended / batch execution option;
- The Excel file does not contain any macros; and,
- Onion licensing is “per machine” (i.e. it covers the production of the Onion workbook for any company accounting data accessible from that machine).
Read our FAQs for more information.
We’re always on the lookout for improvements that can be made without impacting significantly on cost. We’d be happy to receive any suggestions you may have via our Contact Us page.
Onion Reporting Software - revealing the layers within your Sage data in Excel